This is perfect for any BBQ starter, festive holiday or just a lazy Sunday afternoon brunch. Easy to put together and incredible tasty!
- 1 unsliced round loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cut top fourth off loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottom, leaving a 1-in. shell. Cube removed bread and set aside. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into bread bowl. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Serve with your favorite crusty bread and leftover bread cubes.
Do you have a favorite go to recipe that you love to make when you have an event planned?
If so we would love to hear from you.